These banana oat pancakes are perfect for when you are trying to eat a clean diet. They keep you full for a few hours and they are delicious! I never completely make them the same as I don’t follow a recipe but here is my rough recipe for 2 large pancakes.
What you need:
2 eggs 1 white
1/3 cup of oats
Cinnamon (to your liking)
Sprinkle of Baking soda
- Put oats, cinnamon, banana and a sprinkle of baking soda in magic bullet.
- Crack eggs into magic bullet.
- Mix away. The mixture should have a batter consistency. If it too thick add some almond milk or cashew milk or an extra egg white to lessen the thickness.
- Heat pan with a little bit of coconut or olive oil
- Pour batter into pan
- Flip after a couple minutes
7. Top with your fav pancake toppings. I usually put Walden farm no sugar added syrup. Other things I may put on are berries and peanut butter.
Hope you enjoy, Comment below your fav pancake toppings!